Our Latest Vacancies
How does working for an established energy services provider for over 40 years sound? My client helps organisations manage their energy better and are well-respected within their division.
Web Developer / Web Applications Developer will provide an excellent standard of web development and ensure all Technical Division key performance indicators are followed.
- Draw up precise specifications prior to development against which test plans can be created.
- Design and develop software to a high standard according to the programming guidelines and procedures for reliability and maintainability.
- Accurately document developments according to procedures for internal documentation and documentation for customers
- Unit test development work prior to release to Testing Department
- Participate in regular training / learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Ideally, degree in Computer Science or other relevant subject
- Good knowledge of relevant technologies e.g. ASP.NET MVC, C#, Responsive Design, Agile
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Some knowledge of SQL (SQL Server and Oracle)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Pension scheme after 3 months - matching up to 8% of employee contribution
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan after probationary period
- Professional qualifications sponsorship
- Career development opportunities in a growing Group of companies
- Increasing holiday with length of service (20 – 25 days pa plus bank holidays)
- Holiday EXTRA - purchase up to 5 days extra holiday per year
- Employee Assistance programmes – health, legal, counselling (through Simply Health).
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.