Our Latest Vacancies
Lead Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer - PHP - WordPress/Drupal/Laravel
Salary: £82,000 - £100,000 (dependent on experience)
One of the world’s fastest-growing number of talented people across their expanding global network. My client is Google’s leading global partner and are currently looking for a Lead PHP Engineer (Hybrid Working - 60% remote) to join their global engineering team. If you enjoy coding, sharing ideas and love being part of a collaborative team within a growing international agency, then this is the role for you.
- You’ll be working as part of a customer-centric product development team, responsible for designing, building and maintaining both new and existing products and services.
- You will be contributing towards client & internal projects and ensuring the work you deliver is of high quality. You'll work across a range of Content Management Systems such as WordPress & Drupal, and PHP Frameworks such as Laravel & Lumen.
- If you can bring experience, ideas and a hands-on can-do attitude then this role could be for you!
- Previous Lead level experience working in a software engineer role (PHP or similar).
- Experience architecting and delivering large scale solutions with a distributed architecture.
- Experience designing and delivering Content Management Systems (WordPress or Drupal), Frameworks (Laravel), and and understanding of Relational Database Schemas (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience architecting & delivering solutions that utilise Composer and Web Services (JSON/XML APIs)
- Experience with applying and enforcing Agile/Lean (iterative) development practices
- Experience applying TDD/BDD development techniques and ensuring teams adhere to them.
- Experience working with a Continuous Integration/Delivery process.
- Strong verbal and communication skills (both technical and non technical).
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership.
- Experience with Node, NPM, AngularJS, VueJS, ReactJS
- Company Performance Bonus
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Plans
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid Working
- Training & Development.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.