Our Latest Vacancies
Digital Marketing Officer
Are you an experienced Digital Marketer who is looking to gain experience with the education sector? This role will enable you to use your creative flair to really raise and build this Academies profile and develop the brand and social media presence.
This is an exciting opportunity, working at their Reigate Academy site on a 6 month contract. They are flexible on the working day & hours (minimum of 3 days per week) and can offer some remote working. They are offering a salary of up to £30,000 and are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible!
What will the Marketing and Communications Officer role involve?
You will lead and co-ordinate all marketing activities for the Trust, helping to develop marketing strategies that reflect and build on the Trust’s brand. You will also oversee digital and social media, film and photography, publications and print materials, to ensure that the aims are communicated and implemented effectively.
You will have experience of working at a similar level and enjoy planning cyclical, external and internal marketing campaigns and events. You must have the ability to work on your own initiative and manage a varied workload. You will need to ensure you build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders across the schools.
- Marketing schools in the Trust to raise a positive profile within the community and to increase pupil numbers
- To work collaboratively, strategically and creatively to develop and deliver communications to internal and external audiences including parents, prospective pupils, staff, alumni, donors, potential employees, external partnerships and the wider community
- Work with the Admissions team to ensure that they are enacting the schools (and Trust) communications objectives and are “on brand” and “on message” in all of their work
- Lead on the writing and production of all Admissions-related marketing materials and collateral, both print and digital.
- Provide input into the design of new marketing campaigns, using knowledge gained from market research
- Work with the Graphic Designer to request the preparation of artwork or photography, writing a clear and detailed project brief for her/him to follow.
- Develop clear triggers on the Trust website to track the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure that Schools within the Trust are at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Manage the schools and Trust social presence
- Manage the Trust “Twitter Feed” and lead on marketing the work of staff and students, improving morale and celebrating the work of the Trust both internally and externally
Due to the nature of the role – a DBS check will be taken up upon successful placement
If you would like to discuss this role further – please get in touch today!
Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.