Our Latest Vacancies
A small but fast‐growing software and hardware consultancy company who provide design and development services to our customers. Their main customer designs and manufactures bespoke aircraft software and data loading solutions, with a large customer base comprising over 50 major commercial airlines.
Currently looking for a Software Engineer to join their team who will help the Company deliver on its current and growing future commitments.
- Tasked to write well‐designed, testable code, and be able to integrate software components into larger fully functional systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software
- Responsible for development of both embedded software and highly scalable web‐based software
- Work with the other software engineers to deliver robust and user‐friendly solutions to our customers.
- Good communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Provenwork experience as a Software Engineer, with particular focus on the design and development of embedded software systems
- An excellent knowledge of the Linux operating system and it’s utilities
- An excellent knowledge of the following software development languages and frameworks:
- Qt Markup Language (QML)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for travel both within the UK and overseas
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.