Our Latest Vacancies
IT Business Analyst
The IT Business Analyst – Primary Responsibilities:
The role will primarily be focused on a major project relating to contract hire. The job holder will need the ability to perform basic project management duties (project planning, issue and risk management, governance. This new and exciting opportunity will allow you to apply any knowledge and expertise of leasing and or Automotive Contract Hire you may have already.
- Working with business users to identify, analyse, evaluate and problem solve operational issues.
- Documenting business needs including business processes and requirements.
- Gaining business and key stakeholder buy-in to requirements.
- Managing third party contributions to the project.
- Supporting the business in defining (and where appropriate executing) test plans including creating test scenarios. Understanding and contributing to project plans and implements agreed actions in a timely manner.
- Adheres to the agreed project methodology and provides feedback where appropriate.
- Proactively provides project support to the project manager and project teams.
- Managing project risks and issues.
- Where necessary adopts the role of the project manager on smaller changes.
- Assists business users in implementation and embedding of change.
- Deal with or escalate any identified risks in relation to risk policies and/or legislative and regulatory guidelines in accordance with the group risk framework.
The IT Business Analyst – Over to You!
- Significant practical experience in a similar role with demonstrable experience of delivering projects to time, quality and budget.
- Experience with off the shelf technology packages and vendor selection activities such as defining business requirements / software selection criteria, facilitating and evaluating supplier demonstrations, gap analysis processes, software customisation, configuration, testing and implementation. Design and documentation of business processes and procedures.
- Experience of working in an established organisation offering leasing / Contract Hire.
- Ability to perform basic Project Management duties including planning, issue/ risk management, governance.
- Able to work within Waterfall and Agile project management frameworks.
- Experience within the financial sector beneficial.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to adapt communication style to all levels of staff.
- Strong business process mapping (Visio) and analysis experience.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Stakeholder management and conflict resolution.
- PRINCE II certification an advantage, or equivalent
- Ideally the successful candidate will be qualified to ISEB / ISTQB or equivalent level. IIBA, BCS, PMI or equivalent Business Analysis certification an advantage.
Key Skills: Business Analyst, Analysis, BA, Business Change, Business Improvement, Financial Services, Insurance, Banking, Workshop, Stakeholder, Project Delivery, Agile, Waterfall, Prince2, Visio, Business Process Mapping, IIBA, BCS, PMI.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.