As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Infrastructure Analyst
Are you the right candidate for this post?
They are seeking an outgoing and sociable individual who is looking to take the next step on the road to becoming a Senior Infrastructure Analyst. The individual should be enthusiastic, intelligent and with a desire to learn and take ownership of new technologies. They must be up to the challenge of working under pressure in a demanding but rewarding environment. They need to be a flexible team player who must also be capable of working under their own initiative and who will make a fresh and positive contribution to the infrastructure team.
What will your working week be like?
The Senior Infrastructure Analyst will assist the infrastructure team in all areas of Infrastructure support including hardware, software, systems and servers.
As we see the traditional networking, security and data center model changing as we migrate to the cloud, the successful candidate would be expected to be involved in adapting and building offerings in this arena.
As well as supporting the UK/Europe offices. There will also be a requirement to help support and advise the other International offices. This role is predominately office based but flexible, not only will you work in the office; you will also be required to travel to regional offices both in the UK and overseas so need to be very flexible and happy to do this.
- You will be required to work on your initiative as well as being part of a dynamic team.
- You may be required to deliver training on products to sectors of the business so must be confident in training and presenting to small groups.
- You will need to assist in the planning of the long-term Technology strategy as well as drive forward existing initiatives.
- Manage third party support contracts and negotiate with new providers to ensure a high level of service and performance.
Do you have the desired skills to be considered?
- Suitable candidates will ideally have experience on Vendors such as Microsoft, Citrix, Juniper, Cisco, Palo Alto etc.
- BAU, Project and Implementation
- Cisco Knowledge CCNP preferred (minimum of Networking & Security)
- Excellent knowledge of network environments (routing/switching/VLANS/Security/Wireless/etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Citrix, Citrix Cloud etc
- Exposure to Azure cloud technologies.
- Experience working in a Network support team
- ITIL – Foundation
- Accreditation in the above area’s would be an advantage to the successful candidate
- Knowledge of WAN technologies and troubleshooting WAN connectivity issues
- Knowledge of network monitoring software platforms such as SolarWinds/SIEM
- Excellent all-round troubleshooting skills
- Experience of working on site and travel to local and international offices
- Manage third party contracts and suppliers
- Identify solution enhancements
- Support and communicate with management and associates at all levels
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.