As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
2nd Line Engineer
Our client is a very successful MSP, based close to Finchley Central Tube station, who pride themselves on providing an excellent level of customer service to all their clients; they recognise that IT isn’t all about computers – It’s about developing personal relationships and becoming a reliable partner. Their aim is to make their clients’ IT work in the best way for them. You can be sure that when you work for this company you will be working for a reputable and highly rated company who strives to achieve the very best that they can!
Responsibilities for the 2nd Line Support Engineer:
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise and IT Glue
Candidates for the 2nd Line Support Engineer will ideally have experience with the following:
- Recent experience of working in an MSP (IT Support Company) is an essential
- Microsoft Operating Systems, Desktop and Server (including Small Business Server)
- Managing project work from start to finish, including office moves, reconfigurations and SharePoint migration.
- Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Hyper-V, Office 365
- Excellent Microsoft Office application knowledge
- Network administration (Firewalls, Shares, permissions, configurations, CCNA, etc.)
Experience in installing, supporting and administering the following technologies:
- Windows Server, Windows Desktop OS
- Virtualised systems, cloud systems
- Backup and disaster recovery systems
- Remote Monitoring and Maintenance (RMM) systems
- Service Desk Systems
- Mac OS X
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is expanding; they value their staff, offering training and development for each individual really focussing on key strengths. Offering a starting salary of £28,000 - £35,000, apply today to find out more.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.