As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
IT Systems Trainer
As Systems Trainer, you will be responsible for training new Associates across a range on software, including but not limited to:
- Cisco Communication Platforms e.g. Webex
- Microsoft Office Teams
- Insurance Industry specific training e.g. PPL, Axco, Lexis Nexis
- Insurance policy administration systems e.g. Assure 4 Broking
- Business specific systems and platforms
Sound interesting? Lets find out more…
What will the role look like?
Owning and delivering the technology onboarding process for all new joiners across Europe. This includes:
- Pre-boarding but liaising with the manager on the new joiner’s specific technology training requirements.
- Enrolling the new joiner onto a bespoke technology onboarding programme.
- Delivering the technology training to all new joiners.
- Providing support to new joiners from a technology perspective as needed.
- Regularly liaising with internal business stakeholders to ensure the technology onboarding meets their requirements.
- As new systems are developed for use, include these in the technology onboarding process e.g. designing and delivering training and material.
- Act as a champion for the company’s technology’s – ensuring all Associates get the most out of what’s available e.g. by sending out knowledge nuggets.
- Provide refresher technology training to existing Associates and any additional training as required.
- Continually reviewing and improving the technology onboarding process, ensuring it is in line with the wider onboarding processes providing centrally and by our business units.
- Involvement with the People Function and I.T.’s projects.
Candidate Profile – let’s take a look at the skills and requirements needed to be considered for this vacancy…
- Minimum of 3 years in a corporate systems training role
- Experience within a similar role in an insurance/broking firm, preferred.
- Proven presentation ability both virtual and in‐person
- Highly personable and approachable style.
- Able to operate on own initiative, as well as working as part of a wider team across the business
- Able to convey technical information in a relatable and easily understood way – both in‐person and in written form
- Able to produce training materials and relevant internal communications to a high standard
Salary: circa £60,000
Benefits include: 24 days Annual Leave, increasing with length of service, BUPA Healthcare (including pre-existing medical conditions) Pension, Dental cover, Life assurance 3.5 X, Death in Service, Free Mortgage advice, subsidised gym membership, 15% off Vodaphone, Lockton Rewards - money off high street, Season ticket loan, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers, Onsite health screening and virtual GP services, Enhanced maternity pay
Season ticket loans, Optional benefits including additional life cover, holiday purchase
If you are keen to find out more – please get in touch!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.