Candidate T’s and C’s
Thank you for choosing to register with YourRecruit IT.
Now that you have registered, you will be contacted with job opportunities that closely match the criteria of what you are looking for. That’s why it’s important you tell us as soon as possible if your job criteria changes or indeed your circumstances change.
So, what can you expect from us as an independent, reputable recruitment agency?
- We will only advise you of the job opportunities that we believe, (from the information you have yielded and our subsequent conversations) are suited to your skills and that meet your requirements.
- We will keep you informed with regard to your job applications.
- Before sending your CV or profile to an employer, we will ascertain your interest in the position, the nature of the business and the location to ensure you are happy with the opportunity of an interview .
- We will work tirelessly to find you the right role in as short a time frame as possible.
- We will market your details proactively to prospective employers, always in a professional, discreet and ethical manner.
- We will help you as much as we can with ethical, professional and helpful advice. We have many years experience in IT recruitment so please don’t be afraid to seek our advice.
How can you help us to find your next role?
- Be honest! If you don’t think that a position is suitable, don’t hesitate to explain why this is the case. We don’t want to waste your time or an employer’s by sending you to interviews for positions that don’t interest you.
- Be available to attend interviews. Juggling interviews with your existing work commitments can be challenging but it’s essential that you earmark time for interviews if you are intent on finding a new job. Before we confirm any interviews on your behalf we will discuss the times that are available with you.
- Attend the interviews that we arrange for you. Occasionally a candidate will let us and an employer down by not turning up to an interview even though they have been briefed on the date, the time and the venue in ample good time. If this happens, then unless the circumstances for being unable to attend are exceptional, your registration will be terminated and we will not be able to work with you again.
- Be punctual. If despite your best efforts you’re going to be late to an interview you must always contact us without delay so we can advise the employer. Don’t assume that if you turn up late, the interview will still be available; you may have missed out on an opportunity.